I enjoy connecting. I’ve done a lot of different things in life because I like challenges and love learning new skills. I’ve been a math teacher, production planner, LEGO camp business owner, homeschool mom, internet researcher, website designer, photographer and now Realtor!
I’m working with Keller Williams Clients’ Choice because they are terrific at coaching new people along the way. They have a generous culture of collaboration. What I offer:
- SERVICE with excellence and integrity.
- CONCERN about the welfare of clients as they buy or sell their homes.
- FAITHFULLY getting the best value for your investment.
- HONESTLY working to understand your needs.
- PROFESSIONALLY communicating with you in a timely manner.
My hobbies include:
Photography – Best time taking pictures was waking up early to get to Maroon Bells during peak fall season. Got there at 5am. When we got there already 100’s of people setting up their camera gear.
Road bike riding – Did my first metric century in August 2017.
Finding decent Asian restaurants in Colorado – Too bad this is a tough thing to do.